- About the School
- Bachelor Degrees
- Minor Areas of Study
- Graduate Programs
- Technology Internship
- How Internships Benefit the Student
- How Internships Benefit the Employer
- Effectiveness of internships as an employee recruitment tool
- Internship Requirements
- Checklist for Obtaining a Quality Technology Internship
- Enrollment Procedures
- Internship Office Contact Information
- Internship Tips
- Internship Locations (Previous Database)
- Internship Criteria for Construction Management Program
- For Future Students
- For Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
- Contact Information
- Research/Grants & Community Support
Enrollment Procedure for Technology Internships
a. Complete the Internship Registration Form, available from your program faculty advisor or from the Internship Office. An online version is available at under the Forms link.
b. Obtain the approval signature from your program faculty advisor. If you are off-campus, an email stating approval of the internship experience from your program faculty advisor will substitute for his or her signature. The Internship Coordinator will only approve internships which have received prior approval by the program faculty advisor.
c. Take the Internship Registration Form to the Technology Internship Coordinator for his/her approval and signature. You will be given a copy of the form for your records. The technology internship coordinator or assistant will enroll you in either SOT 3022 for undergraduate credit; or SOT 5022 for graduate credit.