- Learning to a Greater Degree
- Marketing and Promotions
- News Bureau
- Crisis Management and Communication
- Website and Social Media
- Photo Services
- Video Production
- Guide to UCM Style
- Meet the Team
- Broadcasting Services
- Student Public Relations Firm
Maintaining Your UCM Web Content
Web sites located on the UCM's main web server are primarily intended for the promotion and marketing of the university or for the recruiting of students. Sites that fall into those criteria are required by university policy to be managed under the direction of University Relations. Content is managed using Adobe Contribute.
If you have been tasked with creating or updating your university web site (for an office or department) please follow these steps.
- If the site is new, contact Robin Krause via Gmail to discuss site documentation requirements.
- Request permissions to your site
- Get a work order from the Help Desk to have Adobe Contribute installed.
- Contact Brandi Sahlfeld via Gmail for one on one Contribute training