- Learning to a Greater Degree
- Marketing and Promotions
- News Bureau
- Crisis Management and Communication
- Website and Social Media
- Photo Services
- Video Production
- Guide to UCM Style
- Meet the Team
- Broadcasting Services
- Student Public Relations Firm
Editing Specialized Content in Contribute
Users are able to edit the related links component, the announcements page and two additional components for their main page. Users may or may not have component 1, 2 and related links turned on or they may have a combination of them turned on. To turn on or off components, e-mail Gwyn Atch via Groupwise. To begin editing these pages, open Contribute.
First, type in the navigation bar the address for the site you want to work on:
If you are working on the:
- Announcements page: http://webedit.ucmo.edu/yoursite/announcements.cfm
- Related Links component: http://webedit.ucmo.edu/yoursite/related_links.cfm
- Top right component: http://webedit.ucmo.edu/yoursite/component1.cfm
- Bottom right component: http://webedit.ucmo.edu/yoursite/component2.cfm
Click 'edit page' to begin editing the content.
When inserting a link DO NOT use the choose or browse options. Instead, type in the FULL URL of the page you want to link to. It should appear as http://www.ucmo.edu/yoursite/yourlink.cfm
Because components and announcements are shared in various directories of the site this makes sure that the link will work in all of them.