- Learning to a Greater Degree
- Marketing and Promotions
- News Bureau
- Crisis Management and Communication
- Website and Social Media
- Photo Services
- Video Production
- Guide to UCM Style
- Meet the Team
- Broadcasting Services
- Student Public Relations Firm
Mapping a Drive on Windows XP
1. Open My Computer.
2. Click Tools → Map Network Drive.
3. In the box that appears:
- Select W in the "Drive" drop-down list. If W is not available, select a different letter. If you select a different letter, use that drive when the "W" drive is referred to.
- Type \\webedit\webs\yourwebname in the "Folder" box. (Replace yourwebname with the name of your web.)
Note: If you edit more than one site, you might want to stop typing at "webs" so that you can access your web directories more easily.
- Select the Reconnect at Logon check box.
- Click Finish. The share has been mapped as your W drive, and it will appear in your "My Computer" list.