Violence & Substance Abuse Prevention
Accessing the Course
Steps to logging in:
- Go to the MyCentral log in page.
- Enter your MyCentral ID (700 number on your ID card) and password into the login box. Note: If you have a problem logging in or can’t find your password call the UCM Technology Support Center at 660-543-4357 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you’re logged in to MyCentral click on the AlcoholEdu link.
- You may log in and out of AlcoholEdu at the end of each section. Section ends are marked with a “Next” button.
- IMPORTANT: DO NOT log out until you click the “Next” button or you will have to repeat the section you have just gone through.
- To log back into your account, go to the MyCentral log in page and repeat step 2.
Basic computer requirements
To take AlcoholEdu for College, you will need a computer with Internet access and audio capabilities. If you only have dial up internet access see the instructions for using dial up access. The AlcoholEdu site also has other minimum technical requirements you will need in order to navigate the course.
Because Flash Player is necessary to view some portions of the course you will not be able to use a cell phone or iPad to complete the course.
If you do not have access to a computer at home you may use your local library.
If you are having trouble with the course once you’ve logged in, see the technical assistance guide.