Violence & Substance Abuse Prevention
- Campus Alcohol Board
- House Party Guide
- Greeks Advocating the Mature Management of Alcohol
- Late Night Alcohol-Free Events
- Becoming Tobacco Free
- Designated Thinker
- VSAP Program Requests
- Contact us
Free help is available for UCM employees and students who smoke, dip or chew.
UCM is pleased to offer free assistance to help you achieve your goal of becoming tobacco-free.
The tobacco cessation services policy includes:
- Up to 9 meetings with a trained cessation coach.
- A personalized cessation plan.
- Up to 3 months of free nicotine replacement therapy (patches, gum or lozenges).
This new tobacco-free lifestyle program is confidential, free and convenient. Your coach will help you feel comfortable as you work toward the goals you set, offering you encouragement and suggesting strategies informed by current research.
If you still have questions about the program please see our frequently asked questions.
Call the Office of Violence and Substance Abuse Prevention at 660-543-4044 or stop by Administration 102 to learn more or to schedule an appointment.