Leading Corporate Cultures
About the Program
Corporate culture is composed of the espoused values, shared assumptions and communication artifacts of an organization. By understanding leadership and corporate cultures, you will gain a skill set that sets you apart.
In today's competitive workforce, certificate programs are an efficient step toward advancement. Certificate programs provide a set of competencies for professional development in a manageable timeframe.
Individual courses may be eligible for credit toward a degree program or transferred to another university. Please, check with your institution about all transfer work.
- Communication and Corporate Cultures
- Strategic Communication Audits
- Effective Communication and Human Relations
- Leadership Training for Managers
- High-Impact Presentations
What You Will Gain
- Lead effectively and with confidence
- Make an impact through communication
- Maintain composure under pressure
- Build confidence and risk-taking skills
- Cultivate organization leadership skills
- Develop communication assessments
- Plan and deliver engaging presentations
- Critically analyze corporate cultures
- Sell ideas and inspire others
Why UCM & Dale Carnegie
UCM is a comprehensive university known for quality teaching and real-world application. Dale Carnegie is world-renown for their ability to produce effective communicators and leaders of high-performance teams.