- About Us
- Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Graduate Degree Programs
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Faculty and Staff
- Student Opportunities
- Social Work
Related Linksrelated links here
- National Student Speech Language Hearing Association
Congratulations NSSLHA !
Chapters receiving "Gold" level recognition must meet these requirements:
- In good standing with the national association
- Donation to "NSSLHA Loves" of $500 or more
- Contribution to the regional newsletter
- Submission for Chapter Advisor Honors or Honors of NSSLHA, and Member Honors
- Submission of a grant application (McKinley Regional Project Grant or Community Service Grant)
- Participation in CSD Career Awareness month
- Participation in two or more advocacy activities (write Senator or House representative, provide your Regional Councilor representative with a letter of advocacy to bring to Capitol Hill, meet with your local or state Representative)
- Engagement in social media/promotion of the NSSLHA chapter (This includes submission of video to NSSLHA's You Tube page, providing content for aNSSLHA Podcast, contributing to the NSSLHA blog, Facebook page or group, MySpace page or group, and linking to the national office pages).
*UCM's NSSLHA Chapter is one of only 7 chapters that received GOLD status in 2011.