- Must have a minimal overall GPA of 3.2.
- Must have earned a minimum of 30 university credit hours, applicable to graduation, including a grade of "C" or better in ENGL 1020 and ENGL 1030 or ENGL 1080.
- Must have made a grade of "C" or better and a GPA of 3.2 or better in the following CD courses: CD 1000, CD 1800, CD 2301, CD 3301.
- Students may enroll in the four courses listed in number three for a maximum of two times.
- Students must complete a speech, language and hearing screening.
- Students must submit a formal application by the first week of classes of the semester prior to admission. (Instructions)
- Submit 2 Undergraduate Faculty Appraisal forms
- Students who do not meet requirements are ineligible for admission to the undergraduate major in speech-language pathology.
Detailed Admission Criteria