Department of Communication
- Digital Media Production
- Public Relations Major
- Comm Studies
- Education, Speech Communication and Theatre
- Master of Arts in Communication
- Communication Minors
- Faculty and Staff
- Current Students
- Getting Involved
Becoming a Public Relations major at UCM is a simple process.
- Be admitted to UCM:
- Take the ACT (preferred) or SAT.
- Send your scores to UCM using code 2272 (ACT) or 6090 (SAT).
- Submit the UCM admissions application with the $30 nonrefundable application fee at ucmo.edu/apply.
- Send your high school and/or college transcripts to:
Office of Admissions
1400 Ward Edwards
Warrensburg, MO 64093
* The public relations program's general education requirements are also necessary for full admission to the major. See your undergraduate catalog.