Communication and Sociology
- Communication Programs
- Communication Faculty and Staff
- Communication: Current Students
- Sociology Programs
- Sociology Faculty and Staff
- Sociology: Current Students
- Getting Involved
Becoming a Public Relations major at UCM is a simple process.
- Be admitted to UCM:
- Take the ACT (preferred) or SAT.
- Send your scores to UCM using code 2272 (ACT) or 6090 (SAT).
- Submit the UCM admissions application with the $30 nonrefundable application fee at ucmo.edu/apply.
- Send your high school and/or college transcripts to:
Office of Admissions
1400 Ward Edwards
Warrensburg, MO 64093
* The Department of Communication general education requirements are also necessary for full admission to the major. See your undergraduate catalog.