- Information for Employees
- Retirement Information
- Employee Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Development
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Travel Assistance
- Vision Insurance
- AD & D Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- A Healthier You
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Prescription Drug Care
- Workers' Compensation
- MOSERS & CURP
- Tax Sheltered Annuity Program
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Leave
- Crisis Leave
- Personal Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Jobs Available at UCM
- Mules4Hire (student jobs)
Face-to-Face Lifestyle Coaching
UCM has joined A Healthier You™ at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City (Blue KC) in offering face-to-face lifestyle coaching, providing the same motivational interviewing techniques as telephonic coaching in a one-on-one format. Individuals interested in improving overall health and eliminating health risks can benefit from the support and guidance of a lifestyle coach. This lifestyle coaching program is personalized to fit your needs, confidential and conveniently offered at your workplace.
- Are available to you on a monthly basis and you can join anytime.
- Provide 25-minute, face-to-face, private, coaching sessions.
- Assist you in developing a personalized plan to improve health risks and changing long-held behaviors and habits.
- Provide an opportunity for support and guidance during initial stages of change - a crucial time in the behavior modification process.
- Provide ongoing support and assistance to help you meet your identified short and long-term goals.
- Work with you to address environmental triggers that may interfere with goals and provide strategies to address and avoid those setbacks.
- Help you identify ways to avoid triggers or develop new responses to triggers.
- Offer tools, educational materials, and personal assistance in developing a customized wellness plan to help you reach your goals.
Once you have logged in to the Blue Cross Blue Shield website you will then click on "Living Health" at the top. If an appointment is available, you will see "Schedule Face-to-Face Coaching Appointment" on the left side of the screen. Click on the link to register.
Or if you have questions or would prefer to register by phone, call 816-395-2121.
May 2015 - see flyer for more details.