Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Degree
Accounting is one of the world's fastest growing professions. This program will prepare students for an array of challenging and financially rewarding careers.
Why choose Accountancy at UCM?
- The Harmon College has earned the prestigious accreditation, Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- Accounting is in the top three undergraduate majors targeted in the Midwest for college recruiting according to statistics from the National Association of Colleges and Employers Job Outlook 2013.
What will I study?
Students will gain technical and professional accounting knowledge as well as the skills that form the foundation for a career in accounting and to engage in a lifelong learning process.
- Cost and Managerial Accounting
- Management of Organizations
- Production Operation Management
What can I do with a degree in Accountancy?
- Business Analyst
- Forensic Accountant
- IRS Tax Auditor
- Public Accountant
- State Treasurer
How can I get involved outside the classroom?
At UCM, we value an engaging learning experience that includes student involvement and service-learning projects.
In Accountancy, there are several opportunities to be involved:
- Accounting Students Association
- Beta Alpha Psi
About our Faculty:
The student to faculty ratio at UCM is 17 to 1, which allows professors to get to know students and provide personalized attention.
UCM's accounting classes are taught by dynamic and experienced faculty members who believe in personalized attention for their students. Faculty members are actively involved in research projects and professional organizations that keep them current with their areas of expertise.
Learn more about Accountancy at UCM:
School of Accountancy and Computer Information Systems