Technology (Transfer Program)
Applied Sciences and Technology
Bachelor of Science Degree
UCM's Technology transfer program prepares you for a professional career in business by building on the technical courses of an associate degree in the field of applied sciences and technology.
Why choose Technology at UCM?
- UCM's program is fully accredited by the Association on Technology, Management and Applied Engineering.
- UCM has six options for you to choose from within the Technology transfer program: Construction, Electronics, Management, Manufacturing, Quality Systems and Virtual Media.
- You'll have the opportunity to compete for a wide variety of School of Technology scholarships.
What will I study?
As a student in UCM's Technology transfer program, you'll concentrate on technical management with courses that include quality supervision, scheduling/control and team problem solving.
- Engineering Technology Problem Solving
- Industrial Hygiene
- Industrial Management
- Organizational Dynamics
- Technical Writing
What can I do with a degree in Technology?
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Construction Manager
- Manufacturing Technician
- Web Developer
How can I get involved outside the classroom?
At UCM, we value an engaging learning experience that includes student involvement and service-learning projects.
Departmental organization include:
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- Student Organization of Construction Managers
About our Faculty:
The student to faculty ratio at UCM is 17 to 1, which allows professors to get to know you and provide personalized attention.
Our faculty is composed of highly qualified and dedicated individuals who possess the necessary education and experience to present the theoretical and practical aspects of technology.
School of Technology