Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Degree
UCM's Hospitality Management program offers you educational experiences that will help you address the challenges of business and develop the skills and knowledge necessary for a successful career.
Why choose Hospitality Management at UCM?
- The program is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International.
- According to the National Association of Colleges and Employers, Management continues to be among the top 10 majors in the Midwest.
- This program offers numerous scholarship opportunities.
What will I study?
In the Hospitality Management program, you'll be given the opportunity to develop the skills and attitude required for serving others and implementing decisions. You'll focus on the management, marketing and strategies of business.
- Human Resource Management
- International Management
- Tourism Marketing
- Organizational Policy and Strategy
What can I do with a degree in Hospitality Management?
- Conference Coordinator
- Executive Vice President
- Food and Beverage Director
- General Manager
- Purchasing Manager
Browse additional careers and opportunities.
How can I get involved outside the classroom?
At UCM, we value engaging learning experiences that include student involvement and service-learning projects.
In Hospitality Management, you have the opportunity to be involved in the Hospitality Management Association.
About our Faculty:
The student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1, which allows professors to get to know students and provide personalized attention.
The Hospitality Management faculty members are highly qualified with Ph.D.s and real business experience. They provide a dynamic, team-based approach to experiential learning and provide you with real-world business experiences.
Learn more about Hospitality Management at UCM:
Harmon College of Business and Professional Studies