Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Degree
The courses in this program use a team-based learning approach, rather than lecture, to help you understand both the theory and practice of management. You'll organize activities, implement decisions and learn to lead other effectively.
Why Choose Management at UCM?
- You'll enroll in the Integrative Business Experience where you'll start up your own business and manage a service project for a nonprofit organization. IBE has donated more than $200,000 in profits in the past seven years.
- The Management program at UCM is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International.
- Management continues to be in the top 10 undergraduate majors targeted in the Midwest according to the National Association of Colleges and Employers Job Outlook.
What will I study?
You will work with a team to develop the skills and knowledge necessary for a career in management.
- International Management
- Leading and Managing Teams and Organizations
- Management Communication
- Production and Operations Management
What can I do with a degree in Management?
- Account Executive
- Insurance Agent
- Management Consultant
- Production Manager
How can I get involved outside the classroom?
At UCM, we value an engaging learning experience that includes student involvement and service-learning projects.
In Management, there are several involvement opportunities:
- Delta Epsilon Chi
- Delta Sigma Pi
- Phi Beta Lambda
About our Faculty:
The student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1, which allows professors to get to know students and provide personalized attention.
We have highly qualified faculty with doctorate degrees and real business experiences who are very committed to working with you to ensure your success.
Learn more about Management at UCM:
Department of Management