Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Degree
Marketing provides the competitive edge that is important to growth and prosperity in today's business world. For this reason, Marketing graduates are in high demand for a variety of careers in business and industry.
Why Choose Marketing at UCM?
- The Marketing program at UCM is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International.
- You'll have access to the State Farm Sales Lab, which is equipped for sales training and research groups.
- The organizations associated with this major often bring guest speakers to campus and sponsor trips to professional meetings and businesses in Kansas City and St. Louis.
What will I study?
You'll study advertising, promotion, product and brand management, retail management, distribution, marketing research, sales and sales management.
- Consumer Behavior
- International Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Professional Sales
What can I do with a degree in Marketing?
- Advertising Manager
- Director of Marketing
- Marketing/Public Relations Specialist
- Product Manager
- Sales Representative
How can I get involved outside the classroom?
At UCM, we value an engaging learning experience that includes student involvement and service-learning projects.
In Marketing, there are several involvement opportunities:
- American Marketing Association
About our Faculty:
The student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1, which allows professors to get to know students and provide personalized attention.
The faculty members have significant experience in a variety of industries including retailing, small business and entrepreneur firms that is used to help you understand current business practices.