- Academic Records
- Academic Standing
- Alumni and Former Student Resources
- Dates & Deadlines
- Faculty / Staff Resources
- Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Standards & Regulations
The University of Central Missouri does not mail grade reports to students. Students may access Student Progress Reports and final grades in MyCentral.
Faculty are asked to submit student progress reports (formerly known as mid-semester grades) of D and F for undergraduate level courses and student progress reports of C through F for graduate level courses. Some faculty will report all student progress reports (A-F). If a student progress report is not reported in a course in which you are concerned about, see your instructor for your current grade. Student Progress Reports are available online during the middle of the 7th week of classes during Fall and Spring semester. Student Progress Reports are not reported for summer semester.
Final grades will be available in MyCentral by noon on the Wednesday following finals week. While grades may show in MyCentral before this time, they are not yet official and grade point averages (GPAs), academic standing, and course repeats may not yet be processed. Grades are processed only once per semester, regardless of when the course ends.
Students who believe that a grade was reported incorrectly, after final grades are issued, should consult with the instructor of the course. More information can be found in the section on Grade Appeals
To view Student Progress Reports or final grades online, please do the following:
- Log into the MyCentral Student Portal
- Click on the "Student Services" tab
- In the section "UCM Student Records"
- Click on "Student Progress Reports" or "Final Grades"
- Pick the term that you want to see your grades from and click the "Submit" button.
- Your mid-semester or final grades from that term will display. (Student progress reports are only available during the current term.)
- You can print this page for your records or to provide to third parties as a grade report.
Final grades will also show on the Central Degree Audit and academic transcript. Student progress reports (mid-semester grades) do not show on either of these documents.