- Academic Records
- Academic Standing
- Alumni and Former Student Resources
- Dates & Deadlines
- Faculty / Staff Resources
- Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Standards & Regulations
The University of Central Missouri no longer mails grade reports to students. Students may access mid-semester and final grades in MyCentral.
The reporting of mid-semester grades is not required at UCM. Many faculty members only report D/F mid-semester grades for 1000/2000 level classes. If a mid-semester grade is not reported in a course in which you are concerned about, see your instructor for your current grade. Mid-semester grades are available online during the middle of the 7th week of classes during Fall and Spring semester. Mid-semester grades are not reported for summer semester.
Final grades will be available in MyCentral at noon on the Thursday following finals week. While grades may show in MyCentral before this time, they are not yet official and grade point averages (GPAs), academic standing, and course repeats may not yet be processed. Grades are processed only once per semester, regardless of when the course ends.
Students who believe that a grade was reported incorrectly, after final grades are issued, should consult with the instructor of the course. More information can be found in the section on Grade Appeals
To view mid-semester or final grades online, please do the following:
- Log into the MyCentral Student Portal
- Click on the "Student Services" tab
- In the section "UCM Student Records"
- Click on "Midterm Grades" or "Final Grades"
- Pick the term that you want to see your grades from and click the "Submit" button.
- Your final grades from that term will display. (Mid-semester grades are only available during the current term.)
- You can print this page for your records or to provide to third parties as a grade report.
Final grades will also show on the degree audit and academic transcript. Mid-semester grades do not show on either of these documents.