- Academic Records
- Academic Standing
- Alumni and Former Student Resources
- Dates & Deadlines
- Faculty / Staff Resources
- Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Standards & Regulations
UCM has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications.
Services for Employers and Other Interested Parties
Employers, loan and insurance companies, and other interested parties may obtain student enrollment and degree verifications from the National Student Clearinghouse beginning the third to fourth week of the fall and spring semesters. Inquiries about summer semester enrollment may be made to the Registrar's Office at 660-543-8072.
Degree verifications are typically available a few weeks following the UCM commencement ceremony. Fall semester graduation verification is available beginning early February, spring semester graduation verification is available beginning early June, and summer semester graduation verification is available beginning early September.
Services for Students and Alumni
Students and alumni may view enrollment information and obtain certificates of enrollment to print and mail as needed by logging into MyCentral. Fall and spring semester enrollment verifications are available beginning the third to fourth week of the semester. Enrollment verifications are not available via the Clearinghouse for summer semester enrollment. For summer semester enrollment you may obtain an Enrollment Verification letter by calling the Registrar's Office at 660-543-8072.
The services offered by the National Student Clearinghouse save students a trip to the Registrar’s Office by providing the ability to perform the following services securely via the Web, 24/7:
- Print enrollment verification certificates to send to health/car insurers, housing providers, or other organizations requiring proof of enrollment
- Check the deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to lenders
- Obtain a list of student loan lenders and link to real-time loan information
- View enrollment history
- View enrollment verifications provided to student service providers at your request
Student self-service is free, easy to use, and secure. Follow these instructions to access enrollment verification:
- Log into MyCentral using your 700# and password.
Don’t know your 700#? Look it up here.
- After logging in go to the “Student Services ” tab and in the “UCM Student Records” section choose "Enrollment Verification" from the list.
- The following page describes the services offered by the National Student Clearinghouse. Click on the gray button “Continue to Clearinghouse”.
- You are asked to enter your name, date of birth, and social security number. After entering these fields, click “Login”.
- You can request enrollment verification for either only your “current enrollment” term or for “all enrollment”. Choose one option and then click on the “Obtain an enrollment certificate.”
- Wait a few seconds and your enrollment certificate will appear on the screen. Print for your use.
- If you wish to use one of the other services, instead of enrollment verification, simply click on your choice of services.
Note: UCM does not participate in Transcript Services via the National Student Clearinghouse. For a small fee, you may request an official UCM transcript online at www.ucmo.edu/registrar. Students may also access unofficial transcripts (free of charge) and degree audits under the “Student Records” portion of MyCentral.
Inquiries can be directed to the National Student Clearinghouse at:
National Student Clearinghouse
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
Phone: (707) 742-4200