Missouri Safety Center
- ATV Safety Course
- Commercial Motor Vehicle/CDL
- Crash Reconstruction/ Investigation
- Crisis & Disaster Management Online Degree Programs
- Defensive Driving
- Driver Education
- Driver Improvement Program (DIP)
- Ignition Interlock Device Program
- Instructor Development Course
- Law Enforcement
- Missouri Motorcycle Safety Program (MMSP)
- School Bus Safety
CDL Third Party Examiner Courses
The Missouri Safety Center offers a certification program to become a Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Third Party Examiner for "DOR Approved" 3rd Party examination sites only. These courses are for select individuals that work for a company or school district that are already approved as a Department of Revenue 3rd Party examination site, who desire to become a CDL Examiner for their company or district. The course is held on a Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM schedule. The courses include written and practical exams that require an 80% passing rate, evening homework assignments, outdoor activities, and physical requirements.
Date & Location: TBA
For course description and enrollment information choose appropriate link below.
For information on the 64-Hour ABC (Tractor/Trailer).
For information on the 64-Hour BC (School Bus only).