For Current Students
Spring Jury form for all students: Jury Repertoire and Information Form - Spring 2014
LESSON SCHEDULE FORM for your applied teachers
Returning Student Scholarship Application - DEADLINE: February 1, 2014
(Please complete if you fall into one of the following categories):
- Currently receiving a Music Merit Award or any other music related Scholarship
- Currently receiving a Service Award (marching band members do not have to complete the form, if only receiving a marching band service award)
- You are not currently receiving a music scholarship, but would like to be considered for a scholarship for the upcoming academic year
Additional Scholarship Information (university Foundation): MoCents
The following checklists for degree programs (authored by the departmental advisor - Dr. Sheri Mattson) indicate all of the required courses for each undergraduate music degree, including requirements listed in the Music Student Handbook:
|The degree checklists below are available for download (pdf). Each checklist (prepared by Dr. Sheri Mattson) has been converted to a fillable form. You can keep track of the requirements you have completed, by selecting the appropriate checkboxes. The free pdf reader by Foxit, allows you to save forms with data intact. You can download the free reader here: Foxit Reader|
|Music Education -
Music Performance -
|Bachelor of Arts in Music -
Undergraduate annual Checklists/Dual Certification (requirements outside of course curriculum - tests, performance requirements, graduation deadlines, etc.):
- Dual Certification suggested curriculum:
If you are interested in pursuing an instrumental major on the BME degree and wish to be certified to teach vocal music as well (BME Instrumental with dual certification) the department has prepared a suggested course of study.
- NEW: Beginning Fall 2014, please use this
document for additional Dual Cert Requirements.
If you are interested in pursuing a vocal major on the BME degree and wish to be certified to teach instrumental music as well (BME Vocal with dual certification) the department has prepared a suggested course of study for this option as well.
- NEW: Beginning Fall 2014, please use this document for additional Dual Cert Requirements.
Other resources for current students
- Student Organizations
- Undergraduate Music Student Handbook
Basic Guide for Collaborative Pianist - Accompanying
Applied Examination (jury) Forms
2014 Music News
Music Faculty selected for National Performance - CMS - October 31, 2014. read more...
Kolby Koczanowski, Learning to a Greater Degree. read more...
UCM Students and Teachers earn multiple honors at 2014 NATS Students Auditions read more...