For Current Students
Returning Student Scholarships:
- The deadline for completing the information, was Febraury 1, 2015.
- Students may still complete the Returning Student Scholarship Form, but with the understanding that there is no guarantee that all funding will be available for renewal.
**Student Advising** (<--------Please check for the first point of contact, before seeing Dr. Mattson)
LESSON SCHEDULE FORM for your applied teachers
The following checklists for degree programs (authored by the departmental advisor - Dr. Sheri Mattson) indicate all of the required courses for each undergraduate music degree, including requirements listed in the Music Student Handbook:
|The degree checklists below are available for download (pdf). Each checklist (prepared by Dr. Sheri Mattson) has been converted to a fillable form. You can keep track of the requirements you have completed, by selecting the appropriate checkboxes. The free pdf reader by Foxit, allows you to save forms with data intact. You can download the free reader here: Foxit Reader|
|Music Education -
Music Performance -
|Bachelor of Arts in Music -
Undergraduate annual Checklists/Dual Certification (requirements outside of course curriculum - tests, performance requirements, graduation deadlines, etc.):
- Dual Certification suggested curriculum:
If you are interested in pursuing an instrumental major on the BME degree and wish to be certified to teach vocal music as well (BME Instrumental with dual certification) the department has prepared a suggested course of study.
- NEW: Beginning Fall 2014, please use this
document for additional Dual Cert Requirements.
If you are interested in pursuing a vocal major on the BME degree and wish to be certified to teach instrumental music as well (BME Vocal with dual certification) the department has prepared a suggested course of study for this option as well.
- NEW: Beginning Fall 2014, please use this document for additional Dual Cert Requirements.
Other resources for current students
- Cyclic Schedule of Music Courses
- Student Organizations
- Undergraduate Music Student Handbook
Basic Guide for Collaborative Pianist - Accompanying
Applied Examination (jury) Forms