To be accepted to the program, a student must have:
- Three years of professional experience.
- A bachelor's degree in any area (no prerequisite courses required).
- Proficiency in undergraduate statistics, basic financial accounting and principles of finance. This may be demonstrated by successfully completing either the GMAT (with a score of 400 or higher for students with a undergraduate 3.0 GPA or higher) or the ESTL bootcamp
- A brief personal statement about how the program will benefit your career goals.
Steps for admission to the program:
- Apply for admission to the Graduate School and indicate the MBA in Ethical Strategic Leadership as the desired program.
- If needed, make arrangements to satisfy the proficiency requirement. (UCM ESTL bootcamp or the GMAT).
- Submit a current resume (or a description of your full-time work experiences) and your brief personal statement to the ESTL Program Coordinator, Dr. Dan Jensen, Professor of Management, as an attached document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Dr. Dan Jensen to get started today.
Dr. Dan Jensen