Copyright & Fair Use at UCM
Members of the university community are expected to comply with the provisions of United States Copyright Law and to accept individual responsibility for copyright compliance.
This site is an informational resource and is not intended to provide legal advice. Legal advice can only be obtained from a licensed attorney.
Please read and observe any posted usage guidelines you encounter when following links from this page.
- UCM Board of Governors Intellectual Property Rights Policy
- U.S. Copyright Office
- U.S. Copyright Office FAQ
Respected University Copyright Sites
- Columbia University Copyright Advisory Office
- Purdue University Copyright Center
- Stanford University Copyright and Fair Use Center
DMCA Designated Agent
Dr. James Graham, Chief Information Officer, WDE 0101, 660-543-4279 (office), 660.543.8123 (fax), firstname.lastname@example.org