To be eligible you must meet the following criteria:
Be a U.S. Armed Forces Veteran, that has:
- served at least 181 days under conditions other than dishonorable;
- served in a Reserve component for more than 30 days;
- served in support of a contingency operation on or after September 11, 2001.
You must also have one of the following:
- low taxable income as defined by federal guidelines (Click here for current federal guidelines).
- be a first-generation college student.
First-Generation students are often defined as:
If your parent(s) and/or guardian(s) and/or individual(s) who raised you, did not receive a four-year college degree (even if they went to college), you are considered to be first-generation.
- been out of school for at least 5 years.
- have a documented disability. (Does not have to be Service-Connected)
This is a generalized list of requirements, so if you don't fall strictly into this criteria, you should still contact us at either firstname.lastname@example.org or (660) 543-8124, we would be glad to speak/meet with you and see if you meet the qualifications.