Missouri College Personnel Association
The mission of the Missouri College Personnel Association (MoCPA), a state affiliate of ACPA College Educators International, is to promote, support, and foster college student learning and development through the generation and dissemination of knowledge, which informs policies, practices and programs for Missouri student affairs professionals and the Missouri higher education community.
MoCPA, as part of ACPA, is founded upon and implements the following core values:
- Education and development of the total student.
- Diversity, multicultural competence and human dignity.
- Inclusiveness in and access to association-wide involvement and decision-making.
- Free and open exchange of ideas in a context of mutual respect.
- Advancement and dissemination of knowledge relevant to college students and their learning, and to the effectiveness of student affairs professionals and their institutions.
- Continuous professional development and personal growth of student affairs professionals.
- Outreach and advocacy on issues of concern to students, student affairs professionals and the higher education community, including affirmative action and other policy issues.