Looking for a career change? UCM provides face-to-face in-demand, industry-driven programs during the day or at night to accommodate your lifestyle. If face-to-face programming is not for you, check out UCMs self-paced, completely online industry recognized certification programs.
The Certified Nursing Assistant Mental Health Care Program is for those interested in earning certification in Missouri as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). This course will prepare the eldercare specialist for work in a Long Term Care facility, in homecare, or other elder living environments involved in the care of individuals with mental health challenges. The program broadens the traditional role of CNAs to include this additional specialty area.
Contact Hours: 280
This project management series provides essential skills for individuals who are responsible for any aspect of managing a project from conception to completion. Project Management skills are required in all industries, and our courses are designed to provide students with skills needed to work in any environment. The Project Management series has been created for working adults and offers short-term stackable programming one night a week. Students have the opportunity to take one, several or all of the courses offered.
- CAPM Prep Course. Dates: Oct 17 - Nov 11. Mondays, 5:30 - 9:30 pm. Cost: $800.00
- Estimating and Managing Costs. Dates: Oct 24 - Oct 31. Thursdays. 5:30 - 8:30
- Quality Management. Dates: Nov 14 - Nov 21. Thursdays. 5:30 - 8:30 pm.
- Risk Management. Dates: Jan 9 - Jan 16. Thursdays, 5:30 - 8:30 pm. Cost: $200.00
- PMP Prep Course. Dates: Jan 13 - Mar 16. Mondays, 5:30 - 9:30 pm. Cost: $995.00