Recently Admitted Students
What to Bring
- Your photo ID (to obtain your student ID). Acceptable forms include: driver's license, state-issued ID or passport.
- Your MyCentral password if you have reset it from the default.
- If you have previously earned college credits and have not yet submitted your transcripts to the Office of Admissions, please bring copies of transcripts or grade cards so we can advise you appropriately.
- Completed health immunization form if you have not already submitted it.
- Copies of letters or certificates for any scholarships you have received from donors and organizations external to the University of Central Missouri.
- Your housing agreement if not previously submitted to the Office of University Housing.
- Questions. We love answering questions.
- Your family. Don't leave home without them.