SoftChalk Cloud is an award-winning, multi-function platform that combines a learning object repository, content authoring and hosting and management features.
With a SoftChalk Cloud account, you can:
• Create and update your content in one place by logging into your SoftChalk Cloud account whether you are at work or at home.
• Link to your content in many places.
• Search for content in SoftChalk Share (SoftChalk Cloud’s public content repository) and add it directly to your lessons.
You can modify the content you find with a SoftChalk Cloud account.
• Collaborate with other instructors on SoftChalk lessons. For more details, see the section Collaborate with Other Instructors on SoftChalk Lessons in the
SoftChalk Cloud Guide.
• Collect scores using the SoftChalk ScoreCenter Feature. Grades from your SoftChalk lessons can appear within the gradebook of your learning management system.
UCM now has a license for SoftChalk Cloud. For support information contact DLII at (660) 543-8528 or email@example.com.