Skip to Main Navigation | Skip to Content

High School Dual Credit

Humphreys 401
Warrensburg, MO 64093
Toll Free: 877.729.8266, ext. 23
Local: 660.543.8718
Fax: 660.543.8333

Forms Download

How to apply and enroll for the college credit

Eligible Boys and Girls State participant must follow the following steps in order:

  1. You must apply for admission to UCM (even if you plan to attend a different university) in order to receive the credits. This application is specific to this credit so it won't affect any other admission plans you have.
    • Click on the "Dual Credit (High School)" option.
    • Enter your social security number and date of birth to begin your admission application.
      • Attention: If you already have a record at UCM, you don't have to re-apply. Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this page to complete your process.
  2. Enter your contact information under Step 1 of the online application and when asked “What type of student will you be (REQUIRED)?”, be sure to select “Missouri Boys/Girls State”.
  3. Enter your information on each step of the application.
  4. Click "Submit" on Step 6 of the application.
  5. A new screen with the enrollment form will open. Print this form, fill it out in its entirety, mark the credit option you want, and sign it.
  6. Write a check for the amount due based on the credit option you selected. Checks must be payable to UCM.
  7. Mail form to the mailing address at the top of the form and full payment for processing by September 29, 2017 (postmarked).


An email confirmation will be sent to you within 7 days of processing your enrollment.


What if I have previously applied to UCM?

If you have applied and/or received credits from Central before, you don't need to re-apply. Just print out, complete this enrollment form and mail it in with full payment by September 29, 2017 (postmarked).


Dual Credit Staff