Skip to Main Navigation | Skip to Content
Posted: 2/9/2013 - If you are planning to study abroad during the Summer or Fall 2013 Terms, or the full 2013-14 Academic Year, you will need to have your application turned into the International Center (WDE 1200) by 5pm on Wednesday, February the 20th. Remember, a complete application includes:
- Application Form (you must know the country/institution/program you are applying for)
- 2 Academic Recommendations
- Your Official UCM Transcript sent to the International Center by the Registrar Office (WDE 1000)
- $200 Application fee
- 1 pg Double Spaced Essay on why you want to study abroad
- 4 Passport Sized Photos (May purchase at Walgreens, Walmart, CV, or local US Post Office)
If you are still unsure about the process, or have any questions about the application form feel free to come by or call the International Center (x4195) to set up an appointment!
Along with your current financial aid, the International Center provides a $1000 scholarship for students participating in UCM-sponsored programs and enrolled in ISP4000. The UCM Foundation offers other Study Abroad scholarships. Also, ALL students pay in-state tuition while studying overseas.
Be check out the UCM Study Abroad Page for a list of places you can study abroad related to your major or minor, if you haven’t done so already and search programs at https://ucmo.studioabroad.com/index.cfm?FuseAction=Programs.SimpleSearch
More information: http://www.ucmo.edu/international/studyabroad/app_forms.cfm