Indicated below are possible appropriate accommodations approved for students as determined by their professional verification and the Office of Accessibility Services (OAS):
- Record lectures (for student study only; erased by the end of semester; only when student is in class.)*
- Note taker (when student is in class, unless excused absence.)
- Test at OAS.
- Extended time ( 1 ½ time to double time) for exams and in-class projects using math, essay or other as determined by disability.
- Reader for exams.
- Scribe for exams.
- Test in a quiet and private area.
- Alternative seating (special chair provided by OAS or sit near instructor or near a door.)
- Spell or grammar check.
- Closed caption for videos, films, etc.
- Sign language Interpreter.
- Occasional excused absence (with OAS verification).
- Wheelchair or scooter accessibility
for class, fieldtrips, internships, etc.
- Exams, handouts, and other print material on disk or email, in Word Document file, WordPerfect file or rich text.
- Large-font print materials.
- Service animal. For more information, click here.
- Need to move or stand in class,
may need to leave the room.
- Textbooks in alternate format, e.g. audio. For more information, click here.
- Accessible Parking Permit. For more information, visit: http://www.ucmo.edu/ps/parking/permits.cfm
- Inform instructor of seizure first aid. For more information, click here.
- Closed circuit TV (CCTV) for low vision.
- Other as needed.
Additional Accessibility Links