On Campus Jobs
Over 1,500 students are employed by the university, playing a key role in our educational and operational excellence. Student employees perform invaluable services with enthusiasm, dedication, and initiative. At the same time, they develop important skills and experience that will assist them in their future careers.
If you are looking for on-campus student employment, please visit the Human Resources job search site at: jobs.ucmo.edu. The student jobs section of this page will be available later this summer.
HireRed (Off Campus Jobs)
Off-campus jobs (work study, internships, part-time/full-time) are posted on the HireRed network.
How to Access Your HireRed Account
1. Log on to MyCentral using your username and password. Username will be your #700. Password will be specific to your login.*
2. Click on the “Student Services” tab at the top of your MyCentral page.
3. Scroll down to the Career Development section in the left hand column.
4. Click on the HireRed link.
5. Click on the “View your Profile” link to complete your profile.
6. Start searching and applying for off-campus jobs (work-study, internships, and part-time/full-time).
7. If you are on a public computer, make sure to completely log off to protect your account information.
*If you are unable to log on to MyCentral please contact the Technology Support Center.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 660-543-4357.
UCM Student Employee Expectations
Click on the link below to learn more about the expectations of UCM Student Employees.
National Student Employment Week
The National Student Employment Association (NSEA) designates the second week of April each year for universities and colleges across the country to recognize the substantial contributions of students who work on campus and in off campus community service positions. Click on the link below to learn more about how we celebrate UCM Student Employees during National Student Employment Week.
For Student Employess
|For Student Employee Supervisors|
Student Employee Training - Fall 2016
Student Employee Training - Spring 2017
SRWC Basketball Courts
Supervisor of Student Employee Training - Fall 2016
Awareness of National Student Employment Week
for Student Employee Supervisors - Spring 2017
Supervisor of Student Employee Training - Spring 2017