Jobs and Internships:
To Access your Mules4Hire account:
1. Look for an email from Career Services which will include instructions on how to log into your Mules4Hire account. You will need to create your password within 24 hours of receiving the email. After 24 hours you can click on the "Forgot Password" link to reset your login information.
2. Click on your "Profile" tab to complete your personal and academic information.
3. Access your student employment application by clicking on the "Resources" tab and then the "Document Library" tab in your Mules4Hire account. Complete your application. Save your student employment application as a Word document to be able to make changes in the future. Then save as a PDF.
4. Upload the PDF version to your student employment application to the "Documents" tab in your Mules4Hire account.
5. Start searching and applying for on-campus jobs.
For questions or assistance, please contact our office. All positions are posted on Mules4Hire.