Department of Economics and Finance and The School of Accountancy
The University of Central Missouri offers dynamic, hands-on programs to prepare you for a successful career.
- B.S.B.A. in Economics
- Careers in business economics, forecasting, economic development, and international business
- B.S.B.A. in Finance
- Careers in investments, banking and financial services, and corporate finance
- B.S.B.A. in International Business
- Careers in financial services, foreign trade, public policy, government and diplomacy
- B.S.B.A. in Accountancy
- Careers in auditing, tax, and forensic accounting
You will have the opportunity to:
- Engage in research with faculty members.
- Access Bloomberg Professional Service, the industry-leading platform for news data, analytical tools and research for investment decisions.
- Enhance your résumé by gaining leadership experience and networking in one of the department’s organizations.