Skip to Main Navigation | Skip to Content
217 Clark Street
Art Center Room 215B
Warrensburg, MO 64093
48TH ANNUAL CITATION SHOW
March 15 - 31, 2016
Awards will be given out in the areas of Design and Fine Art.
An underclassman award for Design, an underclassman award for Studio Art,
and Best of Show will also be awarded.
The Citation Awards Exhibition is open to UCM art majors or minors, currently enrolled in an art class.
Enter online HERE (must be logged in your gmail account) AND don't forget to complete your paper label form. You can print your label form here: Citation Show Entry form
• TWO entries are allowed for art MAJORS and ONE entry allowed for art MINORS.
• Two-dimensional entries must be ready to hang (mounted, matted, or framed appropriate to
size). Ask your professors if you have a question about suitable display options.
• Paintings should be ready to hang or framed. The gallery will not provide wire for hanging
artwork. Wet paintings will not be accepted.
• For digital entries (animations, web designs, renderings, etc.) work must be submitted on disk or
USB stick by March 8.
• Attach an I.D. label from the registration form above to the back of each entry.
• Deliver the artwork to the Gallery of Art & Design between the hours of 8 am - 5 pm, March 7 - 9.
Entries will not be accepted at any other time. You may have someone else deliver your artwork.
After the exhibition, all entries must be picked up on March 31, between 12 p.m. and 5 p.m. or April 1, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Unclaimed entries will not be saved.
Work Drop Off Dates: March 7 - 9, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Exhibition Closes: Thurs., March 31, 12 noon
Pickup Artwork: Thurs., March 31, 12 p.m. - 5p.m. or Fri., April 1, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Exhibition Opening & Awards Reception: Tuesday, March 15, 3:30 - 5 p.m.
ANNUAL UCM HIGH SCHOOL COMPETITIVE ART EXHIBITION
The UCM High School Art Exhibition is a selection of outstanding artwork which will be on display March 15 - March 31, 2016. The Exhibition Reception will be held on Saturday, March 26, 2016 from 12-2 p.m. The event is open to all high school students. Registration begins online on Monday, February 2, 2015. Click here for more information.
Students are allowed two pieces of work and can enter any original work that falls into the following classifications:
- Painting (oil, acrylic, opaque watercolor)
- Transparent Watercolor
- Mixed Media
- Printmaking (serigraphy, relief, intaglio)
- Photography (minimum size 5" x 7")
- Ceramics (limited to pieces no larger than 12" x 15" x 12")
- Sculpture (limited to pieces no larger than 12" x 18" x 12")