|10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Tuesday, Oct. 20, 2015
Elliott Union Mall
West Lower Court of the Student Recreation and Wellness Center)
Put Your Imagination to Work
Donation Creation is an opportunity for student organizations to show their creativity with charitable donations. Each organization will need to gather non-perishable food items to create a 3-D scene to represent this year’s UCM Homecoming theme. Each creation will be judged at 3:00 p.m. based on their creativity, relation to the theme, and originality.
- Any student group may enter. There is no limit on the number of students the group may use to create its display.
- Groups may use any nonperishable food item to create its display.
- ALL products must be within expiration date.
- NO hygiene products are acceptable.
- NO Chalking Allowed.
- Groups may not manipulate the packaging of products with adhesive agents such as scotch tape, duct tape, glue or other sealants. Writing on the products is not allowed.
- A minimum of 100 products per group must be used.
- Items will be count by HLC prior to the structure being created.
- There is no maximum number of items per group.
- Judging will be based on 50% originality, 25% identifiable, and 25% theme.
- One person from each organization is Required to check in and be completed by 3:00 p.m.
- All creations must include school spirit and be supportive of the UCM community.
- Items used in the displays will be donated to the local Warrensburg Food Center.
- If rain occurs, the event will be moved inside to the West Lower Court of the Student Recreation and Wellness Center.
- All groups are REQUIRED to save their boxes and pick up Trash before judging occurs.
*If you have any questions contact:
Ja’Shonae Cooks: firstname.lastname@example.org or Maria Schomer: email@example.com
Additional Homecoming Links