I'm a future:
Bachelor of Science Degree
UCM's Construction Management program has been carefully balanced to provide students with the technical theory, "hands-on" knowledge, management, and communication know-how needed to manage the complete construction process.
Why choose Construction Management at UCM?
- The program is accredited by the Association of Technology, Management and Applied Engineering and by the American Council for Construction Education.
- The program has international recognition by the Chartered Institute of Building in the United Kingdom.
- Various construction industry scholarships are available to qualified students.
What will I study?
UCM's Construction Management program prepares individuals to enter and excel in a construction management career and focuses on the development of competencies regarding teamwork, written and oral communication, project management and field management.
- Planning and Scheduling
- Building Structures: Methods and Materials
- Construction Safety
- Surveying and Layout
- Cost Estimating
What can I do with a degree in Construction Management?
- Project Manager
- Field Engineer
- Project Controls Specialist
- Code Inspector / Quality Control
How can I get involved outside the classroom?
At UCM, we value an engaging learning experience that includes student involvement and service-learning projects.
Departmental organization include:
- Student Organization of Construction Managers
About our Faculty:
The student to faculty ratio at UCM is 17 to 1, which allows professors to get to know you and provide personalized attention.
Our faculty are qualified academically, are experienced industry professionals and maintain close relationships with alumni and related professional associations/industries.
Learn more about Construction Management at UCM