I'm a future:
Hotel and Restaurant Administration
Bachelor of Science Degree
This program is dedicated to providing current and high-quality education to prepare you for a career in the world's lodging, food service and related industries.
Why Choose Hotel and Restaurant Administration at UCM?
- The hospitality industry is the largest in the world and is projected to grow by twice the overall rate of employment growth in the economy during the next 10 years.
- You'll have access to the quantity foods lab to gain culinary management skills.
- There are numerous scholarship opportunities available to students in this program.
What will I study?
This program develops your skills in communication, critical thinking, ethics, interpersonal relationships, leadership and technology that are applied in the hospitality professional courses. You can gain an internship experience in areas such as convention centers, sports arenas, events and meeting planning, resort management, hotel and restaurant management and casino management.
- Hospitality Operations Analysis
- Legal Aspects of Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Sustainability and Operations Management
- Tourism Marketing
What can I do with a degree in Hotel and Restaurant Administration?
- Convention Service Coordinator
- Food Production Supervisor
- General Manager
- Marketing and Promotions Manager
Browse additional careers and opportunities.
How can I get involved outside the classroom?
At UCM, we value engaging learning experiences that include student involvement and service-learning projects.
In Hotel and Restaurant Administration, you have the opportunity to be involved in the Hospitality Management Association.
About our Faculty:
The student to faculty ratio is 20 to 1, which allows professors to get to know students and provide personalized attention.
The faculty members in this program have extensive experience in the hospitality industry, integrate current technology into their curriculum and provide hands-on learning opportunities.