Online Registered Nurse to Baccalaureate
UCM's RN-BS program provides students with an opportunity to give their career a profitable and professional boost. The program enhances student's ability to think critically and communicate while gaining a deeper understanding of professional nursing.
A bachelor's degree provides more flexibility and leads to more career opportunities in nursing. Employment increases as the level of one's education increases. A baccalaureate degree provides many more options in the areas of public health, home health, nursing management, program planning and health teaching.
The RN-BS program includes 30 credit hours of upper-level nursing courses and can be completed in one calendar year. A total of 120 credit hours is required for graduation.
- Start any semester.
- Flexible scheduling: Full-time students can complete the nursing coursework in one year while part- time student’s can plan a program lasting one to four years.
- Transfer general education and nursing prerequisites.
- Receive credit for courses completed within another approved nursing program and for professional experience.
- Affordable tuition.
- Nursing courses are 8-weeks long and available entirely online.
- Quality nursing curriculum.
- Faculty who understand the needs of the working professional.
- Personal attention along with user-friendly technology.
- The baccalaureate program at the University of Central Missouri is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington DC 20036, (202)887-6791 .
To request a transcript evaluation for the RN-BS program, please fill out this form.