Open Calendar


Click to print this page

Motorcycles, Mopeds and Motorscooters


For the purpose of these regulations "motorcycle" shall refer to all two or three wheeled motor vehicles. Motor scooters and mopeds are limited-use motorcycles and must be registered and licensed. If you are driving/riding a motorcycle, moped, or motor scooter on University premises the driver and any passengers must wear an approved helmet.

Motorcycle permits are required for all permit required and reserved parking areas. Motorcycles, mopeds, or motor scooters shall not be parked in any University building or in bicycle racks. Parking areas for motorcycles, mopeds, and motor scooters have been designated in several parking lots and the correct permit must be displayed.


Public Safety
306 Broad Street
Emergency phone 911
Tel: (660)543-4123 (24 hours)
Fax: (660)543-4163


  • facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
  • instagram