Skip to Main Navigation | Skip to Content


Receiving Additional Assistance

Federal and state regulations require that you notify the UCM Office of Student Financial Services of any scholarships or financial benefits you may be awarded from sources external to the University of Central Missouri, particularly funds awarded after you've initially been offered your financial aid 'package'. Examples include, but are not limited to, local and community scholarships, Vocational Rehabilitation aid, a Graduate Assistantship, National Guard assistance, and ROTC benefits. Reporting this information is one of your responsibilities as a financial aid applicant.

Return to previous page