Finish strong. Transfer your credits to the University of Central Missouri. As a transfer student you'll experience a transfer friendly enrollment process, and a hands-on, innovative approach to learning while gaining the skills necessary for success. From future-focused academics to an energetic campus focused on student life, you're sure to find the perfect fit as a UCM transfer student.
Join us at UCM Lee's Summit for an Open House
UCM offers undergraduate completion programs in Lee's Summit with flexible day, evening and online classes to fit your schedule. We are hosting an open house on Thursday, July 21 from 3:00 - 6:00 p.m. for undergraduate students considering UCM Lee's Summit. Come and go as your schedule allows and have your questions answered by faculty, advisors, and admissions staff.
Application fees will be waived for undergraduate domestic students who apply at the open house and are planning to pursue a completion program at UCM Lee's Summit! Students who bring copies of transcripts and meet admissions criteria can be admitted on the spot.
Discover multiple ways to learn and grow.
- UCM offers more than 150 programs to launch your career.
- Learn from professors that know you by your first name.
- Join one of more than 200 student organizations.
- benefit from free tutoring, writing support and academic enrichment services.
A quality education doesn't have to be expensive.
UCM is committed to keeping your college experience affordable. Our commitment provides many opportunities to help you finance your education:
- Apply for financial aid.
- Find and apply for a variety of scholarships.
- Not a Missouri resident? No problem. Enjoy in-state tuition if your home state is one of Missouri's eight bordering states.
- 15-to-Finish Scholarship available for transfer students who graduate on time
Our vibrant campus environment will make you feel right at home.
Visit campus to find out how UCM transfer students are Learning to a Greater Degree.