Open Calendar


Click to print this page


Administrative Forms

Admission Form
This form is for a student’s initial application into The Honors College. In order to be considered for The Honors College, first-time incoming freshmen must first be admitted to UCM, have a minimum ACT score of 25 (or SAT equivalent) and a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 3.5. Incoming freshmen who do not meet these minimum requirements may apply once they have completed a semester of course work at UCM as full-time students and have a college cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher. Current students continuing at UCM or students transferring to UCM must have achieved a minimum cumulative college GPA of 3.5.


Withdrawal Form
For students who wish to withdraw from The Honors College, please complete this form. Students are also encouraged to contact Dr. Carson to see if The Honors College can help in any way.

Honors Project Forms

These forms all relate to a student’s honors project. An FAQ about the honors project can be found here.


Determination of Research (DOR) Form
If you do not believe your honors project has human or animal subjects, this form is to be submitted before your honors project proposal. You must have the approval email from the Office of Sponsored Programs and Research Integrity and attach that email to your honor project proposal. In the event you do have human and animal subjects, a copy of the  IRB/IACUC protocol letter from the Office of Sponsored Programs and Research Integrity must be attached.


Honors Project Proposal
This form is submitted in order to have your honors project approved. It should be received by The Honors College by the add/drop deadline of the semester in which you want to register.  


Supplemental Budget Request
This form is for Honors College students who already have an approved honors project on file, but want access to additional funds (up to 1,000 per project).


Honors Project Abstract Form
Honors College students can fill out this form once they have completed their project and their faculty mentor has approved it.

Study Abroad Travel Grant

Study Abroad Travel Grants are available to any Honors College student in good academic standing who has been accepted to participate in a university approved, "for credit" academic program outside of the United States. The travel grant request cannot exceed $1000 and is intended to help offset the cost of transportation to and from the host country of study. Students are responsible for making their own travel arrangements and will be reimbursed upon completion of the program. Only one travel grant per student is allowed. The form can be found here.


  • facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
  • instagram