- First Year Experience (FYE)
- Student Success Center
- Writing Center
- TRIO Programs
- TRIO-Student Support Services (SSS)
- TRIO-McNair Scholars Program
- Scholarship Applications
- Faculty & Staff
McNair Scholars Program Objectives
1. 80% ofMcNair Program participants served during the project year will have completed appropriate research or scholarly activities during theMcNair Program academic year.
2. 30% of McNair Program bachelor’s degree recipients (or equivalent) will be accepted and enrolled in a postbaccalaureate program of study bythe fall term of the academic year immediately following the completion of the bachelor’s degree (or equivalent).
3. 75% of first year graduate students will continue to be enrolled in graduate school at the beginning of the fall term of the next academic year.
4. 6% of McNair Program participants served who will attain a doctoral degree within ten (10) years of the attainment of the bachelor’s degree.