To ensure that you are able to complete everything during your orientation date smoothly,
there are a few items that you must bring with you when you come down for your Freshman
What to do before arriving for your orientation date
- Complete, and submit, your orientation registration form through your MyCentral page.
- Bring any outside scholarships you have received.
- Bring your final high school transcripts if you are able to obtain those.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Bring official copies of all college credit / dual credit earned in high school.
- Submit your housing agreement to the Housing Office.
What to do after your orientation date
- Log in to your UCM gmail account 24 hours after your orientation date.
- Send final high school transcripts (if unable to bring them to orientation)
- Send any scholarship letters / awards you receive after orientation to the Student Financial Services Office