2017 Homecoming theme
Packets have been sent out via USPS, if you are in town
you should get your packet on 10/10 or 10/11
please call if you do not have it in time for Saturday.
9 a.m. - Saturday, Oct. 14th 2017
Warrensburg Community and UCM Campus
please read below before registering - click here to register
The parade will start at 9:00 a.m. at the intersection of Holden and Clark streets. The route runs north on Holden Street through campus toward downtown Warrensburg. The parade route turns right and east onto Gay Street until College Street. Once on College Street, the route heads south until it reaches South Street. The band and parade judges will be positioned on the west side of Holden Street in the lawn of the Johnson County Courthouse.
- All competitive entries must have an entry slogan that depicts the Homecoming theme, the Mules football, University, alumni, etc.
- All entries are required to provide & display an appropriate sign or banner to identify the entry and sponsoring organization.
- No political notices, signs or announcements allowed, unless you are sponsored by a campus organization representing similar interests.
- Driver's vision must not be impaired.
- Candy, SHOULD NOT be thrown from vehicles. Please provide a walker to hand the candy out. This will prevent small children from running in front of vehicles.
- People must not be enclosed without an adequate escape route.
- Entries must complete the entire parade route as they started or be disqualified. Groups causing undue delays or gaps in the parade will be disqualified.
- Floats more than 14 feet high will not clear overhead cables.
- Information concerning line-up will be mailed in after the registration deadline. If you have not received the information by Friday, October 13th contact the Student Recreation and Wellness Center 660-543-4288.
- Entries will be disqualified for use of profanity, vulgarity or any inappropriate messages or images.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Jason Cannon at firstname.lastname@example.org or