Skip to Main Navigation | Skip
University of Central Missouri
University Health Center 106
Warrensburg, MO 64093
Online RN-BSN Admission Requirements
- Associate of Science in Nursing Degree required. The general education program specific requirements for UCM as well as the prerequisite courses for the nursing major must be met prior to Active Admission** to the RN-BS Program.
- Cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.50 (4.0 scale).
- Completion of UCM's Undergraduate Application through the Office of Admissions. The Office of Admissions will require an official transcript from each institution attended.
- Completion of the online RN-BSN nursing application for admission.
- Licensed as a registered nurse in good standing. Current unencumbered licensure as a registered nurse in the United States and eligibility for licensure in Missouri.
- Current BLS certificate. Scan and attach a copy of current BLS and submit to email@example.com.
- Criminal Background Check required through Validity Screening Solutions.
- Completion of the Required Immunization and Student Responsibility Form.
- Computer or computer access with hardware compatible with UCM’s program software. Basic computer skills are required prior to matriculation.
**Your admission letter may indicate that your status is provisional. If this is the case, your provisional status will change to active admission status, once all general education courses are transcripted at UCM and completion of all admission requirements for clinical courses (e.g. CBC, immunizations, active RN license, etc.) are met. A student may not take any clinical courses without having active admission status. Taking actions necessary to clear provisional admission status is the sole responsibility of the student. All documentation should be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact Department of Nursing at 660-543-8736 for verification.