The Central RPDC Teachers Academy provides the area's K-12 teachers with insights
into new teaching methods that they can take back into their classrooms.
Ensuring Success of All Students by Building Leadership Capacity
Leadership Academy is designed for building leaders in Year 3 and beyond. Leadership
Academy develops effective leaders who:
- Demonstrate their roles as lead learners.
- Develop and cultivate positive, productive professional relationships.
- Develop skills to effectively develop teachers.
- Create and sustain a culture of continuous improvement.
- Lead Learner
- Professional Relationships
- Teacher Development
- Continuous Improvement
Central RRPD 2017-18 Regional Teacher of the Year
Dan Garrison - Raymore-Peculiar School District
Melissa Acker - Hermitage School District