Skip to Main Navigation | Skip to Content

Engaged Learning Experience
Internships at the National, State and Local Level
Study Abroad
High Impact Learning

Degree Programs

Political Science students can obtain a BA or BS in Political Science or a BA in International Studies. We also offer minors in these areas as well as a new Legal Studies Minor. Any of our faculty would be happy to help advise you in the direction you would like to go.