Skip to Main Navigation | Skip to Content


Special Circumstances

If a significant change occurs to your (or your parent's) personal, family, or economic circumstances after you submit your FAFSA, adjustments can often be made (in accordance with federal state and UCM guidelines) to the types and/or amounts of financial aid you've been offered. Such circumstances include but are not limited to:

To report a change in circumstances, complete and submit the Request for Recalculation of Financial Aid Eligibility to the UCM Office of Student Financial Services, after June 1 prior to the school year for which the adjustments will be effective.

Return to previous page