Department of Aviation
Our Degree Programs:
UCM offers bachelor's degrees in three areas and one master's degree program:
- The Professional Pilot Program
- Aviation Maintenance Management 2+2
- Aviation Management
- Master of Science in Aviation Safety
Choose Red to aim higher.
Aviation is one of UCM's unique and well-known programs. Beyond that, it's received national acclaim and is home to the only university-owned airport in Missouri.
- The UCM Department of Aviation's Professional Pilot Fixed Wing Program is Part 141 approved under the Federal Aviation Administrartion. The Rotary Wing Program is Part 61 approved under the Federal Aviation Administration.
- UCM is AABI accredited.
- UCM is FAA approved for Reduced ATP minimum.
- UCM maintains a training fleet including:
- Cessna single-engine training aircraft
- Baron Beechcraft Multiengine aircraft
- Redbird simulators
- 737 simulator
- You will have the opportunity to work in the department or at the airport, gaining valuable experience while earning money.
- Your education will be a personalized, hands-on experience.
- UCM aviation courses are now being offered at Whiteman Air Force Base.
All undergraduate aviation programs at UCM are accredited through Aviation Accreditation Board International (AABI).