Department of Aviation
Our Degree Programs:
UCM offers bachelor's degrees in three areas and one master's degree program:
- The Professional Pilot Program
- Aviation Maintenance Management 2+2
- Aviation Management
- Master of Science in Aviation Safety
- 2015 AAC Conference
Choose Red to aim higher.
Aviation is one of UCM's unique and well-known programs. Beyond that, it's received national acclaim and is home to the only university-owned airport in Missouri.
- The UCM Department of Aviation's Professional Pilot Fixed Wing Program is Part 141approved under the Federal Aviation Administrartion. The RotaryWing Program is Part 61approved under the Federal Aviation Administration.
- UCM is AABI accredited.
- UCM is FAA approved for Reduced ATP minimum.
- UCM maintains a training fleet including:
- Cessna single-engine planes
- Baron and Piper Seminole multi-engine planes
- Redbird simulators
- 737 simulator
- You will have the opportunity to work in the department or at the airport, gaining valuable experience while earning money.
- Your education will be a personalized, hands-on experience.
- UCM aviation courses are now being offered at Whiteman Air Force Base.
All undergraduate aviation programs at UCM are accredited through Aviation Accreditation Board International (AABI).